Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it currently under submission elsewhere.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All authors reviewed the manuscript and approved for submission.
- The title page is submitted as a separate Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF document file.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript file do not contain any information that could reveal the identities of the authors or their institutions.
- Any third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission obtained from the copyright holder.
- By submitting a manuscript to RESSAT, the authors accept that an Article Processing Charge (APC) will be payable, if after peer-review, the manuscript is accepted for publication. For more information, please see Article Processing Charge.
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
The names, email addresses and other personal information entered in this journal website will be used exclusively for the editorial purposes and the purpose of informing registered users about published contents. Personal information will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.